Minors and Children
Send your loved ones safely.
Travelling can be an exciting and daunting experience for a child, particularly when travelling alone or without their parent, guardian or a responsible adult. At FlyPelican we aim to provide a safe, reliable and comfortable travel experience for children. FlyPelican accept Unaccompanied Minors from the age of 5 years old. Between the ages of 5 and 8 a dedicated supervisor will travel with your child, between the ages of 9 and 11 the minor will be under the supervision of the operating Crew.
How To Book
- Before booking a child(ren) on FlyPelican flights, the parent or guardian needs to carefully read our Unaccompanied Minor policy contained in our Unaccompanied Minor Form - Download
- Please contact the FlyPelican bookings team on (02) 4965 0111 with the travel details to formally request the unaccompanied minor service and to book the flights.
- Please complete in full the relevant part of the Unaccompanied Minor Form as directed by FlyPelican
- Please return the completed Unaccompanied Minor Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please bring the original completed Unaccompanied Minor Form to FlyPelican when checking the children in for their flight, ensuring any required documentation is also on hand for sighting by the FlyPelican staff.