Aircraft Charter Services
Servicing the air charter needs of Sydney, Newcastle, New South Wales and beyond, FlyPelican has you covered.
FlyPelican, together with Pelican Travel can tailor a charter package to meet your specific needs:
- organising ground transport
- arranging in-flight catering
- transportation of freight
- sourcing the right aircraft for the right job
Our team will make it happen.
Offering competitive rates for corporate and private charter groups, explore the benefits that aircraft charter has to offer.
Corporate Air Transport
FlyPelican understands the dynamic environment in which business operates today, and knows that when engaged properly, aircraft charter can be a very valuable business tool.
- Enable business agility - act swiftly and move resources at a moment's notice as operating environments change
- Hold meetings whilst en-route to your destination in the privacy of your own aircraft
- Avoid lengthy airport queues
- Travel where and when you want - don't be restricted by airline schedules
- Allow your staff to make the most efficient use of their time
Whether it's an urgent stakeholder meeting in Melbourne, regular business meetings in Canberra, a media crew needing to get on location fast with their bulky equipment, executives travelling to a conference or a rapid response to a situation developing at a remote site, FlyPelican can assist you with the provisioning of safe and efficient air transport.
Aircraft charter is not just for business. If you're travelling with a large group:
- end of season footy trip
- skiing trip
- tour group
- or you need to travel to destinations not served by airlines and want to avoid lengthy road trips
An aircraft charter may offer an affordable and more flexible alternative to traditional transport options.
When you take into account the expenses and hassles associated with airline flights, such as:
- travel costs and time to/from the major airports
- parking fees
- long check-in and security queue
- delayed flights
- not being seated with your travelling companions
- luggage restrictions etc
Sharing the cost of a charter flight with your group may be cheaper than you think!
Charter Enquiry Form
FIFO Charter - Servicing the needs of the resource sector
Our passenger division is committed to servicing the needs of the mining, energy and resources sector through the provisioning of safe, reliable and efficient air charter transport solutions.
We understand the importance of being able to move personnel safely and quickly to remote sites. Whether it's workers on FIFO rotations, site visits for executives or business partners, or emergency response crews, FlyPelican have the resources and experience to meet your needs.
We specialise in getting into and out of regional airstrips as safely and as cost effectively as possible. We do this by tailoring solutions to meet your direct and specific requirements and can provide charter services on a contracted or ad-hoc basis.
Our aircraft are able to operate into and out of regional airports servicing mining communities, such as:
- and other key regional airports
Contact FlyPelican to learn more or to receive a free no obligation charter quote.