The FlyPelican passenger division has a Fleet of Jetstream 32 (turboprop) aircraft which have a seating capacity of 19 passengers and 2 highly experienced flight crew.
The Jetstream 32 has a cruising speed of 250 knots (460 km/h) and an air-conditioned pressurised cabin allowing us to fly above most weather offering a smooth and comfortable journey to your destination. On-board you'll find leather seats with tray tables, and we also have an on-board lavatory, a necessity for those longer journeys.
Jetstream 32 Features
- Seating for upto 19 adult passengers
- On-board lavatory
- External cargo pod for carrying extra freight/luggage
- Easily accommodate skis, snowboards, golf clubs and other bulky items
- Large internal baggage compartment
Jetstream 32 Performance
- Typical cruise speed 250 knots (460 km/h)
- Maximum altitude 25,000'
- Range profiles*:
- 19 pax 700km (380nm)
- 12 or less pax 1850km (1000nm)
- Max payload 1900kg (1100kg with Max fuel)
*NOTE: The example ranges given above are subject to a number of variables such as weather, departure/destination locations and payload to be carried.