Earn Points with Velocity
FlyPelican has partnered with one of Australia’s largest loyalty programs Velocity Frequent Flyer. Velocity delivers all the rewards you can expect from one of Australia’s largest loyalty program, plus a range of unique benefits such as Family Pooling. Joining Velocity is free and becoming a member is easy. Join Now
Don’t forget to add your Velocity Frequent Flyer number to every FlyPelican booking!
As a Velocity member, you will earn Frequent Flyer Points when you fly with FlyPelican. Earn up to 2 Velocity Points per dollar spent on all eligible fare types*
|Y/F||PelFlex||Earn 2 Points per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic fares|
|B||PelBusiness||Earn 1.75 Points per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic fares|
|M||PelSaver||Earn 1.5 Points per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic fares|
|O||PelFlyer||Earn 1.25 Points per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic fares|
|W||PelExpress||Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all eligible Domestic fares|
* PelConnex or Q class fares are ineligible to earn Velocity Points.
If your Velocity Frequent Flyer number was added to your eligible FlyPelican booking please allow 7 days after your FlyPelican flight for your Velocity Points to be added to your account.
Claiming missing points - If you are missing Velocity Points from one of your FlyPelican flights, please claim your missing points within 30 days of your flight. Your claim will then be assessed and processed if eligible. Please note you can claim Points for travel completed on FlyPelican flights up to 30 days prior to joining Velocity Frequent Flyer however not before 7th March 2017 when the partnership commenced. Successful claims will be credited to your account upto 14 days from submission. If your Points have not been credited after 7 days, or if you forgot to add your Velocity membership number prior to travelling, you can submit a missing Points claim by clicking here on the Retrospective Claim link and completing the form.
Terms and Conditions
- Pelican Airlines Pty Ltd – Herein referred to as ‘FlyPelican’
- Velocity Points cannot be earned on any ancillary fees purchased in conjunction with the fare or any zero priced fares. For example:- Administration Fee, Excess Baggage Fee Part A and B Fees
- Velocity Points cannot be earned on free of charge fares, or industry or airline staff discounted fares
- Eligible fare types are those operated and marketed by FlyPelican
- Eligible Velocity Points earn routes are located here
- Tier Points and Status Credits are not earned with FlyPelican
- There are no Velocity reward seats on FlyPelican
- FlyPelican is not an alliance partner of Virgin Australia.
- Booking with FlyPelican does not grant access to Virgin Australia lounges, delay assistance or through-checked baggage.
- Claims can be made for travel completed up to 30 days prior to joining Velocity Frequent Flyer and not prior to 7th March 2017.
- Claims must be made within 30 days of travel provided you were a member at the time of travel.
- FlyPelican missing points claims take up to 14 days to process.
- To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity Member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions https://www.velocityfrequentflyer.com/content/TermsConditions/ as amended from time to time.